Depew Air Handler Services
Your dependency on your AC rises tenfold in the summer when the sun starts beating on your door. A dependable AC system fills your home with cool air that’s guaranteed to keep your brow free from sweat. When your AC breaks down, don’t panic. The experts at Emerald Heating & Cooling are your go-to source for any AC air handler issues you might have or think you might have. We’ll happily provide your home with the necessary solutions to get your comfort level back to where you need it.
What is the importance of air handlers?
One of the most important parts of your heating and cooling system is the air handler. It contains the filter racks, heating and cooling elements, blower mechanism, and dampers. It is also responsible for circulating and conditioning the air. If the air handlers are not functioning properly, then you will probably end up with costly repairs. Your electric bill will also increase if the air handlers are not functioning properly.
What common problems can cause your system to break down?
There are a variety of things that can lead to air handler breakdowns.
- Coolant leak: If there is a coolant leak, then it can cause your air handler to break down. In many cases, it is easy to identify a coolant leak. If your home is cooling very slowly, this may be a sign that your coolant is leaking.
- Broken fan blade: If the fan blade is broken, then your air handler could possibly break down from this interfering with other components.
- Clogged filter: A clogged air filter can also cause your air handler to break down. Changing your air filter regularly is important because it help remove contaminants.
- Age: Air handlers are typically designed to last about 10 years. If your air handler is more than 10 years old, then there is a good chance that one of its individual components is deteriorating.
Why should you choose to have timely replacements?
Call a professional as soon as you can if you think that your air handler is broken, to reap the benefits of timely repairs and replacements.
- Save money: You will be able to save money if you replace the air handler within a timely manner. If an air handler is not replaced within a timely manner, then it will eventually lead to bigger problems that will cost more money in repairs.
- Extend the lifespan: You will be able to keep your air conditioner longer if you get the air handler replaced within a timely manner. If your air handler breaks down, then this will affect the rest of the unit, decreasing the longevity of the entire system.
- Improved air quality: Getting the air handler replaced within a timely manner will help improve indoor air quality. Mildew and mold can build up inside of the air handler if it is not functioning properly. Mold and mildew can circulate throughout the room. Being exposed to mold, mildew, and other air contaminants can put your health at risk. Therefore, getting your air handler repaired can help improve your health.